Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"No regrets marrying 13yr old girl" Yerima


"About three years ago, I married out two of my daughters. One was 16 and the other was 17. And in December this year God willing, I will give out another of my 16-year-old daughter in marriage again. And nobody on earth can stop that marriage by the grace of God. Her name is Hafsat, she is currently a student in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria. The potential husband is in the university in Cairo. As soon as it is December, the marriage will take place. I have not broken any law and all I have done is guided by Islamic injunctions which are fully recognized by the Nigerian Constitution. I give out my daughters in marriage when they get husband. For example, if my fourth daughter, who is 14 now, gets a husband, I will gladly offer her to him. You see, nobody can dictate to me how I run my family or how I give my daughters out in marriage. People should mind their business." Paedophile Yerima tells Thisday Newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment