Monday, June 14, 2010

Lisa Snowdon can't find a man



Lisa Snowdon, 39, is bright and bubbly and has a successful career - as well as the sort of beauty that once lured in George Clooney. Yet Lisa Snowdon can't find a man.


"I'm single. I haven't had a boyfriend for five years. It's me. It's my problem. Now I'm thinking not when it's going to happen, but if it's ever going to happen at all. It's scary to imagine that maybe there'll be no husband, no baby, no wedding - and that's it. This is the point where you should be looking for older men - but the truth is, older men want younger girls. Most of my mates are married or settled down and they only know married couples. Where can I go to meet a guy? Yes, I go to parties, but you don't really meet people there. So this might be it. I may never meet someone, never have kids. I'm a happy person. I love my family, I love my job and maybe I just have to be at peace with that. Perhaps that's my fate, who knows.' she says in an interview for an upcoming edition of SHE magazine.***


I'm 29 and I haven't had a boyfriend for three years. Any advice for women like me and Lisa?

No comments:

Post a Comment